Friday, September 23, 2005

Community Indicator - Unconditional Support

I really wanted to keep going with my Darkside Community Indicators, but this is something that was hard to ignore.

While discussions with titles like, "I need a hug" aren't uncommon, they tend to have an explanation of why the person is seeking support. Not this time, the entire entire first post of this discussion is, "Can I ask for a hug without posting in details what I'm going through? Thanks....". What follows are 27 messages of unconditional acceptance and support.

It's moving in it's simplicity.

1 comment:

  1. For a member of community to receive an unconditional support such as this, one has to be actively involve in that community. As in any other group/relationship (marriage, family, parenting, friendship, church, community on-line or not) involvement is a key.

    ReplyDelete